Peptic ulcer is a condition in which lesions are formed in diverse parts of the gastro-intestinal system but generally it is discovered in the stomach and the duodenum (upper part of the intestine). It completely occurs due to some inner injury of the mucous in the coating of the gastro-intestinal tract. The ulcers occurring in the duodenum are regarded as duodenum ulcers. It generally happen after eating while the duodenum ulcers happen during eating food.
The causes are completely smoking, overeating, hyper acidity, food poisoning, extreme intake of alcohol, high usage of caffeine, emotional disturbance, stress, infection of microbes, eating hot and spicy food etc.
The manifestations are like nausea, anemia, vomiting made up of blood, constipation, indigestion, chest pain etc.
Though there are particular drugs available for the cure of peptic ulcer but the home remedies have confirmed to be the best medication of peptic ulcer. The finest known home remedies known for the cure of peptic ulcer are:
- Banana and milk: As during the happening of ulcer the acid content of stomach raises,it can be reduce with the support of banana. It decreases the burning sensation and pain of the stomach. One or 2 bananas should be used at a time accompanied with a glass of milk. This has confirmed to be the best home remedy for the cure of peptic ulcer.
- Cabbage: Consuming the vegetable stock of cabbage can support a lot in reducing peptic ulcer. The vegetable stock of cabbage may be prepared by boiling the sliced up cabbages in water till the water becomes 1 / 2 of the initial quantity and after that the cabbage can be strained and the remaining water is the vegetable stock of cabbage. This vegetable stock ought to be taken daily for a week for the treatment of this issue of ulcer.
- Lime juice: In this problem, constipation and indigestion may happen which can be cured by lime or lemon juice. The lemon juice may as well help in reducing the severity of peptic ulcer. The lime juice ought to be taken at least two times a day for the proper outcomes.
- Fenugreek Seeds: The fenugreek seeds ought to be taken one tablespoon in one cup of water and then it ought to be boiled for few minutes. Now the seeds should be drained from water and the water should be cooled down and then it should be drank by the person struggling from ulcer. It will give relief from the peptic ulcer and the manifestations occurring due to it. Tea prepared by the fenugreek seed is also helpful in the cure of peptic ulcer and its manifestations.
- Yogurt and Drumstick Leaves: Put together a fresh paste from drumstick leaves and add it to a dish full of yogurt. Now take this yogurt after every meal for some days. This cure will reduce the ulcer and its symptoms. It also helps prevent the recurrence of ulcer.
- Goat’s Milk: Goat’s milk ought to be taken in raw form 3 times a day for the best outcomes in treatment of ulcer.