Encompass Health Columbia SC is a provider of post-acute care services. It is based in Birmingham AL and offers both home-based and facility-based services in 36 US states and Puerto Rico. Through its network of home health agencies and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health Columbia SC also provides hospice services. Encompass Health has been consistently recognized as an employer and a best-place to work in the communities it serves.
To help employees achieve their personal goals interim health care ct and make a difference in the lives of patients, the company invests continuously in them. Benefits, tools, and other resources are available subject to eligibility. These include generous time off for full-time employees, education options, scholarship program and matching 401k plan. Comprehensive insurance plans, incentivized bonuses, and comprehensive insurance plans.
- More personalized patient care Encompass Health Columbia SC
- MORE professional impact BE THE CONNECTION.
As a nurse supervisor, your job will be to make sure patients receive exceptional, personal care. This is your chance to make a greater impact on each patient’s lives during their time with us. Encompass Health, a national leader in post-acute care, will help you make the most of your management and clinical skills.
Why is Encompass Health Columbia SC different?
Encompass Health is a unique place to work. It’s a team that cares about patients and makes a difference every day. Encompass Health gives you the opportunity to be there for patients as they recover from strokes, spinal cord injuries and neurological disorders. You can build strong relationships with patients and help them achieve their goals.
Our culture of compassion, collaboration and cooperation is based on more than the care we give our patients. It is also reflected in the values that we live. Encompass Health Columbia SC encourages and empowers employees to continue learning. We also provide the resources necessary to offer better care. Encompass Health offers something different and more fulfilling.
You will be a nurse supervisor and use your skills, knowledge, ambition, and experiences on a daily basis. As a nurse supervisor, you will inspire your patients to make progress every day.
* Supervise all nursing operations including employee activities as well as quality patient care.
* Assist with the development and execution of patient-care policies, procedures and programs.
* Make sure that every patient receives the best nursing care, treatment, and services during their two- to four-week average stay.
* They have a significant impact on the outcomes of our patients.
* Encourage an inclusive culture that respects diversity.
* Current RN licensure (unrestricted), required.
* BLS certification (ACLS certificate to be obtained within one-year of the hire date or position start date) is required.
* CRRN certification must be obtained within one year of meeting the eligibility requirements to take the exam.
* Preferably, a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or a related field.